Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

I've always suspected that unicorns poop rainbows...
Oh how I love you shortened weeks! Perhaps every Monday should be a not-work Monday..? Though the long weekend is barely behind us, the hump is here and I'm ready to distract you.

* Slinky + treadmill = AMAZING (via CupofJo)
* Gather all those little pieces of wrapping paper scrap you've been saving... I found the solution!!!
* I'd never watched THIS show until last week. It is my new addiction.
* That wall of little colored bottles can feel so overwhelming. Thank goodness for the virtual "try it on" feature (right side of screen, click the middle tab. So ridiculous. So great.)
* "MOM: ::–)) that’s a drunk smiley face…" (and other parental text brilliance)

1 comment:

  1. 2 things...
    1. Why is the treadmill outside? I'm baffled!
    2. I'm SOOO happy you finally started watching Modern Family!

    ReplyDelete