Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

Hysterical
What an adorable wiener!

Forgive me for I have sinned. I missed yesterday's post and didn't even attempt to distract you with a link or silly picture. Oopsies... I was off California dreamin and I left you hanging. My bad. Good news is that I'm BACK and I've got some extra distractions, funny stories and links coming at you for the rest of the week. So hump it out and come visit again tomorrow for your regularly scheduled merriment! 

* Get ready to say "why didn't I think of that?" about 10,000 times 
* I moustache when these will be back in stock so I can buy a complete set 
* Your grandma is surfing the web and she just discovered Kim Kardashian's x-rated claim to fame 
* So high in the sky... ladies and gentleman we are floating in space 
watch out sky, I'm comin for ya... 
* Example of questionable parenting decisions (I'm not lion hehe) 
* Texting is not the highest form of communication, but it is definitely the funniest

And in case you were wondering... Pedro the penguin made it to his new home in NYC without incident. He found the overhead compartment to be a bit snug, but generally pleasant:)
articles did not shift during flight.

1 comment:

  1. These were awesome! the texts are always a good source of entertainment and next time i am painting i will be sure to put aluminum foil on the door knob. (also that babies mother is much bolder than i to leave that kid in front of the lion; i wouldn't have trusted that glass!)

    ReplyDelete