Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fiesta Fiesta.

My cinco de mayo has never looked this classy.
Just like St. Patrick's Day before it, Cinco de Mayo is a culturally specific holiday which has been adopted by the masses as an excuse to get together with friends, eat delicious food, and enjoy a few cervezas. How great is that!? Here are a few ideas to make your celebration  of Mexican heritage and pride muy bueno!

Tidy, tasty, brilliant!


Did you know that Cinco de Mayo (not to be confused with Mexico's Independence Day) has a different meaning in the United States than in Mexico!? (Wiki, you're so smart:)


Get your eat on somewhere delicious like Diablo Royale.
(the grilled corn will blow your mind)


A margarita recipe for those who want to be a touch
classier than the pre-made bucket (if that's your thing!)


These are WAY out of my league, but maybe
you want to make them for me!?


Adios amigos!
PS- In case you're wondering why I gave you this post today instead of tomorrow, it's because I thought you might need time to prepare. I mean... those margarita supplies aren't going to buy themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment