Monday, May 11, 2015

I woke up like this.

Seriously.
This was the scene in my living room/home office this morning... remnants of a margarita-fueled celebration of Mother's Day/Dr. H's 31st birthday. I'd say the evening was a "most interesting" success (who knew all he had to do was ask and they'd let him walk out the door with that giant cutout!?) 

It's been a whirlwind few days since I last blogged, including a book club rooftop gathering where I enjoyed the season's first sip of rose wine (and turned that sip into an entire bottle. By myself. #ThursdayNightDecisions) and 36 hours in Boca Raton where Dr. H and I got our Nana lovin' on (#SuperGrandkids). Our household has also become completely consumed by THIS ongoing saga and the week ahead includes business in Baltimore and graduation celebrations in Boston (#CantStopWontStop). But as always, I'll do my best to keep the posts coming so I can share important articles like THIS (a must read for those of you who enjoy a cheap mani/pedi) hair updates like THIS and of course adorableness like THIS. Happiest of Mondays... stay thirsty my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I am into rose right now as well and a rooftop book club sounds amazing. Happy birthday to your husband, sweetie. Kisses

    ReplyDelete