|Words to live by.|
Hello hello and happy hump day! This week has been a weird one for me - strange pacing where the days go slow, but then suddenly speedy and I can't seem to remember what day it is - you know the kind. Thankfully hump day is a milestone I can use to get my head straight and from here on out it's a countdown to the weekend. Come and get it!!
* Moms - here are all the apps you need to turn your iPhone into your new BFF.
* These honest sympathy cards are absolutely amazing (and sure to bring a smile to the face of a friend in need)
* Style tips for the month of May.
* An easy cheese spread recipe? Yes please.
* In case it's been a while since you thought about the gorgeous offspring of Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Philippe (#CruelIntentions4eva)
* A highly endorsed PedEgg replacement to get your feet ready for sandal season!
* Poor Kate. Poor gorgeous, smiling, princess-producing Kate.
* Goodbye hockey... long island sends its regards :(
* THIS looks awesome. Gonna have to check.it.out!
* When advertising doesn't advertise what they wanted it to (instead, something way more amusing)