Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hump Day Distractions

Hehe.
Is there anything better than a 3 day weekend and it's partner in crime, the shortened work week!? Seriously. Tomorrow is Thursday, the hump is already here! I LOVE it. Here to hustle you through the day and onward to Friday are some delightful distractions from around the web. Enjoy!

* A totally delicious and easy-but-looks-fancy watermelon salad. (because yay for summer and  for watermelon!)
* Ohmygoodness these cone heads are going to melt your heart!
* Would you ever do a "house swap"? The idea sounds awesome, but I just don't think my chachki filled apartment is made for it...
* Over the weekend I chased down the ice cream man for popsicles (Batman for me, Minion for Sis, Ninja Turtle for Mr. J and a snow cone for Dr. H. #TrueStory) For those with a more refined palate, there's THIS.
* Thinking about reading... and cleaning...
* Soooo, I'll take 1 of everything please!
* If guy BFFs vacationed like girl BFFs (this cracked.me.up.) (via CupofJo)

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a house swap and KS' butterfly dresses make me swoon:) Kisses, love.

    ReplyDelete