Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

Awww!
Let's take a little break from all the birthday talk and hump it out shall we!? 

* This simple pasta dish will be the perfect way to use the basil currently growing in abundance on my terrace.
* Well if this isn't the most adorable friendship I have ever seen (worth the pre-roll, made me tear up!!)
* And while you're watching tear-jerkers, there's this beautiful story from our elephant friends.
* A maxi dress you can just live in on the weekends (and it's on sale!)
* There's something so charming about this little dude's determination.
* Would you be brave enough to do THIS? I'd like to think I could muster up the courage...
* Bookmarked for next apartment 100%.
* Well aren't you the cutest little guy!?

1 comment:

  1. Giggle, I love the coolest couples link. So cool and totally want the gold & marble shelves - genius! Have a beautiful morning, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete