Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

hehe.
I've been having a particularly distracting hump day, so much so that I got distracted from posting your links!! Better late than never right!? Have at it:

* These images are strangely beautiful...
* As someone who frequently makes up words/botches pronunciations, I bet I'm making some of these errors as well!
* I think I need this t-shirt.
* A super interesting post about J. Crew's shrinking size chart and the retail trend of "vanity sizing".
* "Let it Go" videos aren't done circulating the internet - enjoy THIS particularly adorable and enthusiastic rendition.
* One of my favorite Instagram accounts is getting some mayjah press. 
* These sorts of pictures/lists never fail to crack me up.
* Shane, you are my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment