Thursday, July 17, 2014

American Ninja She-Warrior!

Warrior Woman
I have to confess something... about a week ago I stumbled upon the television show "American Ninja Warrior" and I couldn't look away. An obstacle course of human strength and jungle-gym-esque challenges, I watched person after person fail to swing or pull or climb their way towards an apparently big deal Las Vegas final. It was highly entertaining. And while watching I learned from just that 1 viewing, that NO woman had ever made it to the final... but then came Kasey:

This girl is a freakin BEAST! A 5-foot, 100 pound, 24 year old BEAST. Though I didn't catch the feat live, the former gymnast was a viral sensation by the time I work up this morning and after the 3rd post about her in my Facebook timeline I had to see her in action myself. Did you watch that video?! The stuff this chick does is straight up bananas. Strength and agility like WHOA. #MightyKasey.

So now I guess I'm gonna have to tune in, and I'm gonna have to cheer for this lady to leave all the other dude competitors in her dust. You go girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment