Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Zara Sale

Quite possibly one of my favorite words!
This morning I went on a bit of a binge at Zara.com thanks to their always fabulous sale section (free shipping for purchases over $50!). Zara is the perfect place to find affordable, chic clothing, in particular stylish work apparel and trendy date/girls night out pieces. They carry everything from shoes and accessories to some of my favorite dresses in my closet. Generally priced on par with Ann Taylor Loft (another closet/sale shopping staple of mine) I go to Zara when I want to have a little more fun. 

Since there's nothing better than scoring something fun/practical/sexy from a good sale, here are a few Merry Meri purchases, near purchases and temptations from Zara.com. Happy Shopping!!

These shoes had me at hello (thanks CapHillStyle!). 100% an unnecessary purchase, I was able to imagine several outfits where this sassy pop of red will wow (including an upcoming milestone birthday celebration:) Will have to see how they look in person (could be too sassy red) but you never know unless you try right!? Buy em HERE.
These didn't make it into my shopping bag (my wedge needs are currently satisfied) but at $69.99 they're begging for someone to take them home! Buy em HERE.
$35.99 and the prettiest pale blue you ever did see. Buy em HERE (and check out other honorable mentions from the shoe dept HERE and HERE, full shoe sale HERE).

This pastel printed dress exudes easy, breezy, beautiful. It was a finalist that didn't ultimately make it into my shopping bag, but I'm already having second thoughts. Sunday brunch with flat sandals (see above!) or dinner with your babe in heels, this one's a winner (and the flowy cut will be so flattering!) Buy it HERE.
I purchased this dress back in March (at full price, doh!) and I get a bajillion compliments every time I wear it. Perfect for work in spring and fall and transitions great from day to night... You should wear it too:) Buy it HERE. And since the embellished neckline and ruffled hem are working for me, I bought THIS to give a whirl.
There were a ton of gorgeous white dresses in the sale section that made me wish I was a bride looking for the perfect engagement party/shower/rehearsal dinner dress again. The dress above is HERE, or there's THIS and THIS for simple, bridal-esque beauty (was super tempted by that last asymmetrical hem dress, but it didn't make the final cut... but flowy white... with a tan... hmmm :)
Not sure how this is going to fit, but at $39.99 with free returns I just had to give it a shot. I love the bright color and unique cut outs. We shall see!! Buy it HERE (and check out other honorable mentions from the dress section HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE)

My shopping cart runneth over before I made it to the Tops section, but that doesn't mean I didn't look and how great is that Tri-Color top!? I could see it with tailored pants for work or shorts for weekend play. Buy it HERE.
Sexy Saturday night shirt anyone? I love the rhinestone detailing on this shirt and think the thin straps and crossover cut are the ultimate in feminine beauty. Buy it HERE.
This flowy pastel beauty could be worn for any occasion with pretty much anything on the bottom. Plus pale yellow is going to make those of you with tans absolutely glow. Buy it HERE (and check out other honorable mentions from the dress section HERE, HERE and HERE).

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Zara and I want every single of those dresses. So pretty and summer perfect:) Kisses, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Diana, couldn't you just spend a bajillion dollars on every last item!? I have to confess I caved and went back to order that water color-esque dress... it was just too pretty to pass up! Hope you're having a wonderful week! xox :)

    ReplyDelete