|Hey there buddy!|
Hello my merry friends and happiest of hump days to you! This week NYC is experiencing endless cloudiness (seriously) which though generally gloomy is quite preferable to a gloomy weekend. So here's hoping that as we get over the hump, so does the sun and we'll all be basking in the glory of 5pm Friday together soon!
* Some essential summer party supplies (like flamingo candles. of course).
* In case there was any remaining doubt about how wrinkly too much sun makes you.
* I may not be into the gold polka dots, but I love pretty much everything else about THIS quirky Brooklyn abode.
* Go mama bear go!
* Once upon a time you could say "banana oil!" and mean "that's doubtful". This and other slang from the 1920s that we really ought to consider bringing back!
* I want to go to there.
* A brilliant ponytail trick that I absolutely plan to try out.
* I love THIS.