Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

If you own a dog, you get it:)
1) It's f'ing freezing outside; 2) This is my first 5-day work week in a while; and 3) I'm in the middle of a good book that I really wish I could just curl up with and keep reading. Hump day like whoa... let's distract ourselves:)

* Simple and glamorous (like them).
* Humans are capable of amazing things (worth watching all the way through:)
* A really interesting article about our brains and why they make high school so damn challenging.
* The easiest way to "have" a lion for a pet.
* I'm an ENFJ. What are you
* Definitely the coolest Valentine's Day cards I've ever seen.
* It's freezing here so THIS obviously needs to get made and put in my belly. ASAP.
* I dare you not to smile.
* These people are my heroes. Way too much time on their hands, but heroes nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment