Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

:)
Smile! It's already almost Friday!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! And maybe more importantly, happy "you only have to survive 3 days this week!" Isn't that fabulous? All I can say is, thank goodness we get to ease back into reality because though I'm feeling fresh and energized after nearly two weeks of vacation/staycation-ing (last week's 2-day work week barely disrupted my flow) coming back to a routine is going to take some effort. Here are a few delightful distractions to help you get back to it.

* This news is still boggling my mind. Boggling.
* Always looking for ways to make life easier (the pizza idea is brilliant and oh so very "duh" inducing)
* A way to turn all your Instagrams into a tangible collection of photos from your life.
* I admit I am intrigued...
* Because 90% of us will attempt to eat healthier for at least another 48 hours.
* "Co-workers were complaining about your flatulence"


No comments:

Post a Comment