Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

I am here to support you too.
Welcome to your weekly installment of Hump Day Distractions where I've got a little bit of Olympic goodness, a unique salad (followed by dessert of course) and more than a few laughs all queued up for you. Happy humping!

* Who knew that the First Lady was so into hugs?
* Despite Bob Costas' best efforts, nothing captures emotion better than a beautiful still image 
* Great idea buddy. Great idea.
* Will we float through the air with the greatest of ease? Finally scheduling my birthday gift to Dr. H for August.
* If you're one of those people who avoids salads with bacon and mayonnaise, I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.
* Why stop at bacon? Bring on the dessert! (easy enough for even the dessert challenged such as myself)
* If you like the show GIRLS, you're going to love BOYS
* How does that saying go? If at first you don't succeed, try try again?
* I want to work with whoever did THIS

* P to the S - Bloggity blog had some RECORD breaking traffic yesterday! Many many thanks for reading and sharing
* Be even more merry - follow me on "the Twitter" @seektobemerry (pretty please;)

No comments:

Post a Comment