Friday, August 24, 2012

F.I.T.S. of merriment

Hooray it's Friday
(unless you're me on vacation, in that case, BOOOOOO!)
Merry Meri is on vacation this week so she's left you with something Funny, something Interesting, something Tasty and a Site she loves (F.I.T.S.!!) to hold you over until her triumphant return. Enjoy!

Funny: So GIFs are like "the new big thing" (says me). Mom, in case you're reading this, a GIF is a short clip file (somewhere between a video and a picture) and peeps loooove to match these clips with funny captions. Check some pretty awesome ones out HERE and HERE 
Interesting: Less makeup, more natural beauty 
Tasty: Anything involving Whoppers is worth a try right!?  
SiteILove: You Are My Fave - I first came to know "YAMF" when another blogger linked to one of her "Spotted and Hearted" posts (example HERE) and it was lurve at first read. Melanie Blodgett is an expert at sourcing the coolest and craftiest things from around the web  (like this brilliant birthday in a box idea) and she dreams up some pretty great stuff all on her own as well!  
Bonus site lovin: My funny as hell sis-in-law just started a blog where she creates Us Weekly-esque covers bearing the headlines we were all thinking, but didn't have the cajones to say out loud. May-jah laughs... check it out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment