Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm here to distract you (a hump delay).

Chill babe.
Since we were all busy gettin our independence on this past Wednesday, I thought I'd give you a dose of distraction today, just in time to carry you into the weekend. Here for your clicking, reading, laughing, eating, humping pleasure... Happy Friday!!
* Are you really that busy? (This one is a worthwhile read)
* Sometimes you just need to sing some Seal to your cat...
* Might I suggest a book for your beach bag!?
* Whole pie or just a slice? The debate continues...
* Taking personalized cakes to a very special place...
* Just a little more ice cream for your fantasies. 
* Click HERE if you LOVE baby pandas on a slide (and if you didn't just click, I just don't know what's wrong with you).
* I've been thinking that I need to improve my rubber stamp collection
* "Did you mean to cut off that much [of your sister's] hair?" (be sure to turn up your volume for this one!)

1 comment:

  1. 1. Those pandas on the slide are just the cutest thing i have ever seen!
    2. I am so glad you never cut my hair like those little girls :)

    ReplyDelete