Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

Do not surrender! We're halfway there!!
Welcome to Wednesday my merry friends! It's all kinds of toasty here in NYC so I suggest we turn up the AC and hump this week out together.
* Pluto hasn't been a planet in over five years (and other things that will make you feel OLD!)
* Obviously I taste as I go (who doesn't do that!?) but I'm making a ton of these common cooking mistakes... until now!
* A great read about the relationships we form with our Nannies (of the caregiver, not grandmother variety)
* "I think it's a book about a haunted theme park and it stars a magical magic guy and he's good and evil and he's trying to get rid of the ghosts" - a 6 year old's guess as to the plot of The Great Gatsby based on the cover art.
* Take me to the dollar store, I have dishes to make! (Has anyone ever tried this? Does it really work!?)
* Looking for fifteen friends to take a bike ride in Des Moines, Iowa with me. (via IowaGirlEats)
* When it's time to sleep, it's time to sleep (doggy style).

No comments:

Post a Comment