Friday, April 3, 2015

I hope you have a good Friday (& 4 glasses of wine at dinner!)

It is time...
Happy Good Friday/last few hours before Passover gets started! I kicked off my day with a tasty 'ol breakfast sandwich because lord knows going a week without my beloved carbohydrates is worthy of a bagel-tastic sendoff. Here to send us all on to the weekend are some holiday themed crafts, creations and goodies from around the web. Wishing you all happy holidays and wonderful weekends! 

Passover desserts are seriously crumby (literally and figuratively!) but this inspired idea from Mommy Shorts to set up a Matzoh Dessert Toppings Bar looks almost tasty enough to make me forget I'm eating matzoh:)

Would it be weird if I made these for my family's seder?! Are they not the prettiest Easter Eggs your ever did see!? For a full tutorial on these pressed flower eggs and also ombre glitter eggs(!!) from Lauren Conrad, click HERE.

Just in time for your Easter Sunday Brunch, here are 12 Easy Egg Recipes from SMP.

How absolutely beautiful (and wild!) is this Easter Egg Tree? 
Learn more about this annual labor of love, located in Germany HERE.

This is so bad that it's SO good.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link love, sweetie. Hope you had an amazing weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete