|I hope you have a sparkling poop kind of day.|
Guess who had her first "look at you, placed right next to the register" impulse purchase of the season yesterday!? MmmmMmmm you taste so good my egg-shaped friend:) Since every day can't be a Cadbury day, here are some delightful distractions from around the web to get you over the hump and straight on to the weekend!
* A new and interesting take on consignment that I just might have to try next time I clean out my closet (which I swear I'm going to do soon, before shizz gets out of control again!)
* Everlasting love. So very very beautiful.
* I'm going to have a baby just so I can put it in this onesie.
* Brussels and Burrata pizza as a recipe that looks pretty easy to pull off!? STFU.
* Every girl needs to know how to keep her cheap jewelry from turning green (just might have to try it).
* Be a badass, fearless, alpha woman. I dare you.
* This birthday party is absolutely golden. I love it.
* Monsters have problems too. hehe.