Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hump Day Distractions

So far, so good.
Happy Hump Day my friends! How you livin? Today, is one of those days that Dr. H and I would say is "just a day" as in "how was your day?" "oh you know, just a day. a day in the life." Not bad, not good, just chuggin along. Sometimes we all need "just a day" don't you think? Here to help make this day a little more lively and interesting are some distractions from around the web. Enjoy!

* Rejoice! Science finally supports my theory that showering daily is bananas (or at least a tad unnecessary).
* Was recently reminded of THIS post and took comfort in the planetary explanation for last year's wild ride.
* Two of my favorite things, Downton Abbey and Cards Against Humanity, combined.
* This is a real thing and it's so f*kcing amazing I can't STAND it. I am going to buy this. You've all been put on notice.
* I really liked this post from Justina.
* A must have piece of clothing for fans of the Poo Emoji.
* So what you're saying is that Matthew McConaughey has been exactly the same for over 2 decades now? Nice.
* Up your breakfast game while still keeping it under 400 calories.
* Life changing "surgery" for a tortoise, thanks to Legos

No comments:

Post a Comment