|Hump Day Photobomb.|
Another week, another Wednesday my friends. Here's new batch of distractions from around the web to get you through to the other side. Enjoy!
* Because you definitely need more rainbow-colored sheep in your life.
* Ziplock bags always make me feel super wasteful and un-eco-friendly. Perhaps THESE are a solution!?
* Some more fall fashion tips (including one awesome fall trend I definitely overlooked on Monday, hooray for hats!!!)
* This recipe is tailgate food perfection (or any time really... when isn't a good time for a mini hotdog!?).
* This story of a terminally ill 29-year old woman who is electing to end her own life is sad, touching and thought provoking. I encourage you to take a few minutes to learn about Brittany.
* Part of her wonderful "Motherhood Around the World" series, CupofJo asks Moms from other countries to comment on motherhood in America. The feedback is fascinating!
* I do love flamingos...
* This is like joy overdrive.