Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hump Day Distractions

Are you dying looking at this picture? Because I'm dying
looking at this picture. (More (very) random greatness, HERE)
Guess what you guys!? I'm going to talk about the weather!!! The it-snowed-last-night-are-you-serious-with-this-frost-on-the-ground, mother f'ing weather! If you don't believe in global warming and the man-made impact on our weather patterns, it is time to get on the freakin bandwagon my friend. Seriously. [Rant. Over.] While I thaw out and will it to get warmer ASAP, here are some delightful distractions from around the web. Enjoy!

* Hey there hockey fans, are you ready!? #BecauseItsTheCup
* It's like someone went into my brain and created my heaven on earth.
* You know you're getting old when you swoon over a good deal on chic flatware.
* If you purchase THIS awesome necklace in gold or silver (not rose!) and use the code "run4brad" at checkout, 75% of proceeds will go to Burke Rehabilitation Hospital on behalf of an amazing co-worker of mine and her husband.
* Do you have any of these kitchen gadgets?
Irene and Alice, you are my heroes (seriously watch this for a smile, it's adorable).


No comments:

Post a Comment