Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

Peel it girl!
Hello and Happy Hump Day from feels like freakin February NYC!!! It is bleepin chilly round these parts today, but despite the cold, I knew it was gonna be a good one when my Soul instructor Charlee (beast in the best possible way!) started our ride with a ridonky remix of the opening song from the Lion King. "Naaaaa-simbey-ahhh!!!" I mean, how do you not smile when that happens!? Just in case you didn't kick off your day with the Lion King, here are some delightful distractions to get your through.

* Do I need this iPhone case? I think I need this iPhone case. (85% chance I order it after I post this...)
* Well THAT is a brilliant idea!
* Remember my obsession with the PenguinCam at the San Diego Sea World?! Well move over pengies, there's a new polar star in town! (via exPress-o)
* Because everyone loves a new way to prepare quinoa. Yum.
* Finally a reason to move to Russia - I would have been riding free during my 30 day squat challenge!!
* How to make sure your purchases are always worth purchasing.
* HEY DR. H ARE YOU LISTENING!?!?! 20 more reasons why I'm right and it's gonna happen (soon:) 
* Who out there knits and when are you making THESE for Stella and Ferdinand? (thanks (parent)thetically speaking!)

No comments:

Post a Comment