Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

hehe.
Good Hump Day my merry friends! Today is one of those chilly "don't forget that winter is coming" sort of days in NYC and it took a trip to Duane Reade for tights (which I'd opted not to wear this morning) to fully clothe myself for the day (doh!) Wherever you are today, I hope your apparel is sufficient and your Wednesday is speedy.

* What does your drink of choice say about you? (via CupofJo)
* One of the things I look forward to most about having kids is making them look ridiculous.
* These photos are stunning and also delicious (still on a fromage kick over here!) (via CupofJo)
* Is America ready to go green?
* Do I need this blouse? I think I need this blouse.
* And while we're shopping, these shoes.
* So apparently I'm super late to the party and THIS is a viral sensation. What does the fox say?
* Kinda like Sleep No More, but possibly even more amazing? (wish I was headed to LA sometime soon!)
* The season of slow cooking is upon us and THIS looks yum.
* It's a little bit nuts how many of THESE I can relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment