Monday, November 5, 2012

Creativity Overload...

After several days' delay (thanks Sandy) Dr. H and I have made a triumphant return to lower Manhattan living. Proud residents of Greenwich village once more, we are in the process of unpacking, organizing and decorating our beautiful new home. I am in Pinterest/crafting/organizing/decorating heaven. The downside of all this creative energy going towards my apartment however, is that a blog post for today was a bit of an afterthought. Oopsies. (Also, no internet in the new casa until Thursday). I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me... To hold you over until tomorrow, I am officially bribing you with this:
Yes, that is a baby Koala... in a mug... sipping a bottle!
awww... bunny...
THIS link packs in enough beauty to have you in awe for at least a few minutes...
... and THIS is a terrifyingly hysterical prank/ad campaign.
And one final wish...
bum. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment