Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hump Day Distractions

I promise I won't
Your weekly installment of internet goodness to help you get over the hump:
* THIS is what true love looks like.
* Taking playing in the snow to a whole new level (via CupofJo)
* Detention never seemed so amusing
* If I ever have twins, maybe I'll name them Stoudemire and Lin 
* Did you know that yesterday was the Oreo's 100th Birthday!? To celebrate the occasion I made Oreo "holy cow are you serious!?" Truffles. That good and SUPER easy. Make them. Make them now.
* A craft combining travel and photography!? Get me to the nearest map store!

BONUS Distraction: Penguins. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I seriously cannot stop watching (thanks C!)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Penguin Cam!
    Back in 2004, the National Zoo had a 24/7 Panda Cam for the new baby Panda.
    The world needs more cute animal cameras, I think :)
    ~Cindy
    http://inmylife99.com

    ReplyDelete