Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hump Day Distractions


Here we are once again, creeping towards a glorious 3-day weekend. Enjoy a little something to get you over the hump:

* Ombre. So hot right now. * THANK heavens, scripted television has returned! Tomorrow night on NBC we get our fix of 30 Rock (Tina’s back!) Parks and Rec (current favorite) and The Office (I miss you Michael Scott!) Speaking of The Office, did you know THIS exists? * Last weekend Dr. H and I went out to eat HERE. It was delicious and I’d highly recommend, but really it just made me crave a visit HERE. A favorite spot. * Really looking forward to purchasing this revolutionary new beauty product (hehe) * I tell you, this girl can do NO wrong * I too, get this excited about a good dinner. Also, have you noticed my “blog roll”? It’s that neato list on the right side of the page which links to other blogs I think are fabulous. I recently added a few new discoveries... Visit, read, enjoy!
Mid-hump UPDATE: THIS is too funny to wait until next Wednesday. I mean, could Betty White get any more awesome!?

No comments:

Post a Comment