Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry & Bright



So, we’ve made it through our first two weeks seekingtobemerry. How are you feeling!? I’m enjoying all the writing and I think Dr. H is happy I have someone else to “talk” to! I’m eager to hear what you have to say though. What would you like to read more about? Is there something I can post on weekly which you think would be interesting? Are the posts too long? I aim to please so send your ideas my way!!

This weekend I am celebrating Christmas quite fabulously: an AMAZING italian dinner with my best friend and our families, sleeping in, chinese food, an “Oscar contender” movie and “day-after-the-holiday sale” shopping with my sister (you know I love a good deal!)

Wishing you all a merry and bright holiday... May your find whatever your personal  “Tiffany blue” is, waiting under the tree...

(Photo courtesy of an NYC bus shelter and my cellphone. LOVE.)

1 comment: