Tuesday, October 27, 2015

You can find me at Target.

Ladies, I know I'm not the only one.
Arguably the very best thing about my new Brooklyn home base is that we now live walking distance from Target. Be still my crafting, cooking, seasonal decor-whore, deal-loving, shop-a-holic heart. Target is such a glorious place, last night I found myself just wandering the aisles throwing things into my cart that I hadn't even remembered I needed (there you are floor basket for my spare couch pillows!! I see you pleasant to look at box of tissues!!!) That's why this video cracked me up:


Cheers to the red and white. 

2 comments:

  1. You're in trouble now! Do yourself a favor and just get the Target credit card now - don't resist for a while like I did trying to convince myself I don't really go that often or spend enough for it to be worth it. Plus, then you can guiltlessly spend the extra 5% you save each time picking up a coffee at the in-store Starbucks on your way out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggle, that video is hilarious:) Kisses, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete