Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Is anyone still there!?

Helllllloooo out there!!
Hi! My name is Merry Meri and I'm the chick who's supposed to be keeping things running around here. I've been slacking, I know, but I've got some great reasons... They look like this:

Game over Dr. H, I WIN!!! This adorable cavoodle was born
8.30.15 and will be coming home to NYC in about 8 weeks!
and this:
Welcome to Park Slope Brooklyn my friends...
The stuff my pre-war dreams are made of, also,
my soon to be living room/home office!
And not pictured are two of the busier and more productive work weeks I have had in a long while (the summer slow down is officially OVER!) Things are so very good and busy and filled with change and anticipation... It's stressful, but in a good way if you know what I mean. I'll take it:)

Thankfully, things are starting to level out a bit so I can get back to some creative writing, online time-wasting and of course sharing it all with all of you. And since no "I'm back" post is complete without something to make you smile:

Everything about this is SO good (thanks sis!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....my heart is melting right now...Look at that sweet little face:) Ah, congrats on both, darling. I'm so happy for you!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete