|Kids say the darndest things...|
This post brought to you by the fabulous (parent)thetically speaking.
This volume, ladies (and gentlemen?) is all about the arrival of “why?” into the little miss’s vocabulary and the story-telling, oh the story-telling! Has a story (or a tiny, rambling, crazy person) made you chuckle and think “what could possibly be going on in their head?” Here are some gems that I’m oh-so-glad I wrote down...
* Yesterday there was a little almond sticking out of my belly button.
* You’re my goofiest cookie in the whole wide world and I can’t believe I get to eat you.
* Sometimes firefighters go to synagogue on their own, and they make the synagogue spicy.
* My bracelet says after Mother’s Day is Sister’s Day. That’s where you give all the sisters hug and kisses. And then give them treats like chocolate and Hershey bars.
* The other day, when I woke up in my crib, Daddy wasn’t there, he was still at the dentist where I was born.
* A spectel is when you’re not talking nicely.
* Elsa’s really good at making braids mommy, but you’re not.
* I smell chocolate chip cookies, I think I’ll keep the smell in my nose.
* You know what I call Target? Rawr-get.
* This animation is kind of rude.
* Consplain it to me.
* That hill tickled the inside of my belly.
And now... That’s what she asked
* Do witches brush their teeth?
* Why does red mean stop - why doesn’t green mean stop and red mean go?
* Why do we have a mailbox?
* Where do trucks live?
* Why do people have skin?
For all things fabulously (parent)thetically speaking, click HERE