Today is Wednesday. There is another blizzard headed towards NYC. The fervor with which I'm praying for a snow day definitely rivals every school-age child on the eastern seaboard. I just realllllly don't want to have to put in 5 full days this week. Is an office closure so much to ask!? While I pray to the storm gods, here are some goodies from around the web. Enjoy!
* It's not so much that I like or want this suitcase, it's that I NEED it. (NEEEEEEEED it!)
* Ohmygoodness these dancing pink flamingos are 100% going to make your day!
* 3 ways to take your scarf wearing to the next level.
* I am exceptionally sad about the loss of Philip Seymour Hoffman and thought this was a beautiful tribute.
* Thinking about making an investment in this gel manicure alternative (which is well reviewed by the extremely trustworthy Belle of CapHillStyle)
* Dear Canada. NAILED IT!!!
* Do I have to pick just one cheese to use this!? (via exPress-o)
* As an OCD subway platform positioner, I would really like to see this idea take off.
* Also... the doors are apparently made of cardboard!?
* Just when you thought life couldn't get any better than the Doritos Locos Tacos...