Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

Did ya catch that?
Hello crisp fall Wednesday, thank you for reminding me that this is a time of year when no matter how I get dressed in the morning, I will be either too hot or too cold, always in search of Goldilocks' elusive "just right". (Am I the only one that finds getting dressed in early fall and early spring impossible!?) While I attempt to shed layers and regulate my temperature, here are some delightful distractions from around the web for you. Enjoy!

* Completely unnecessary yet totally freaking awesome.
* A truly hysterical voicemail (gets especially good starting at :45)
* Some super handy info about storing your fruits and veggies for maximum freshness.
* I'm totally dating myself with this link, but you know you'd have followed Cher (from Clueless) on Instagram!
* The nature girl in me says "I want to go to THERE".
* You know what's torture on day 3 of a juice cleanse? THIS mac cheese insanity spotted on Pinterest (direct link HERE) I'm so ready for my return to solids:)
* For those of you with a black tie affair coming up and $7,000 to spare. So glam.
* These two are pretty freakin adorable together
* Yes, yes I desperately want to know the back story behind each of THESE.

No comments:

Post a Comment