Monday, March 25, 2013

Well...

Eats candy for breakfast like a boss.
... it was bound to happen. This morning, after more than a week resisting the urge, I had a Cadbury Egg for breakfast. It rocked my world. Sometimes you just have to go for the Egg and never look back... am I right?!

Anyway, this week is gonna be a weird one because there are Passover Seders to squeeze in with shortened workdays and Dr. H and I are blowin this (endless wintery) joint to jet down to Florida for some sunshine come Thursday morning. Basically, no promises on original merry musings this week, but thoughtfully curated good stuff from around the web? That I can deliver. So enjoy the last of your bread and pasta Jews, keep stocking up on Cadbury goodness Easter-lovers and Happy Monday to you all.

Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Black Olives, Garlic, and Feta Cheese
Yum

Just a little something to have at the top of my "to do" list when Passover ends. Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Black Olives, Garlic, and Feta Cheese... YUM. Full recipe HERE, via Pinterest HERE.

This is what best friends look like at 85 years young. Get ready to smile :)

easy peasy I promise
Looking for a new, simple 'do for spring/summer!? I followed this seriously simple tutorial (they aren't even braids, they're knots, like the first step of tying your shoe!!!) and the compliments came pouring in. I did it with wet hair right out of the shower (which I often find is the easiest way to try a new style because your hair is less silky/slippery/loose) and can't wait to make this my go-to look at the end of a sunny day at the beach!!

Being realistic is overrated.


MUST. OWN. THIS. VASE.

And last but certainly not least, I think these adorable prints from Cosas Minimas would make fabulous decor for a kid's bedroom or playroom (don't get any crazy ideas, I'm just thinking out loud here:)
The magic bus printTraffic jam printIn the neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment