Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hump Day Distractions

"How will we survive another 2.5 days?" asked the adorable baby walrus....
Hallelujah! Hump Day is HERE!! Somehow I'm still suffering from an awesome weekend hangover (celebrating your niece's second birthday with her and your fabulous fam will do that to you) and my upcoming weekend plans (GWU alum returning to her stomping grounds for 2 nights only!) still seem a million years away. So along with basking in the warm winter sun (I will shake you if it kills me Winter Blahs!) here are a few distractions to make the day go just a little faster. Happy Humping!

* Legos are just so damn cool.
* In case you were wondering, THIS is the definition of fierce.
* Fashion meets function, of the winter warmth variety (gots to get me one!)
* This link contains words like "triple cream" "cheese" and "bacon". Click at your own risk.
* I'm still learning how to apply everyday makeup (great tips HERE) but it sounds like it's worth the effort.
* Beware, jumping gay walrus.
* Perfect for that "Spring has Sprung" cocktail party I've been thinking of hosting.
* These parents are my heroes. When I grow up, I want to be just like THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment